NCBIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, disability or age; they will be contacted promptly if suitable for the job.
NCBIS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake the necessary checks with previous employers and the DBS or police authorities.
NCBIS is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant and a Relief Teacher for the Dutch Stream, Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
NCBIS is looking to appoint a Sound and Light Technician to fulfill a number of different roles within the Performing Arts Department and across the whole school, it includes:
• To be responsible for the checking, maintenance, replacement and storage of all musical instruments and equipment in the Performing Arts department and auditorium.
• To provide sound, lighting and audio-visual technical support for school events and daily activity in the auditorium. • To manage the technical operations during the school’s events.
• To assist with recording student performances and coursework. What we want from you: • Minimum of 2 years of experience preferred. • To excel in this role you will have the drive and ambition to succeed and have sound knowledge and experience within the industry as follows:
• Lighting, sound, and power • Lighting control and systems
• Good IT Skills
• Confidence to liaise with school managers and students in English
• Outgoing personality
• Ability to work at heights and lift heavy objects safely when required
• Must be flexible to work occasional weeknights and weekends
• Must be able to meet school health and safety regulations
• Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title: Teacher of Business Studies and Economics
Age range: Secondary up to IB Diploma Level
Employed by: NCBIS – to support the vision, positive ethos and policies of the school
Responsible to: Head of Faculty / Head of School
Qualifications: Degree and PGCE or QTS or appropriate teaching qualification.
Experience: Minimum 3 years teaching or other relevant experience
For August 2019, New Cairo British International School (NCBIS) is looking to recruit an outstanding full-time candidate.
Interested applicants should:
In addition to working in a learning-focused, forward-thinking and supportive not-for-profit school, you will receive a generous package including:
Employment terms are initially a two-year contract which can be extended annually.
Successful candidates will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and barring service: (https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service) and/or a police clearance from their home or resident country.
To find out more about the school, please visit our website at http://www.ncbis.co.uk/
To apply please send your CV together with an Application Letter to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Thursday 10th January, 2019. The school reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged. Interviews for candidates from international schools will be held by Skype or Zoom, while UK candidates will be held in the UK on 25th and 26th January.