NCBIS has a concise but powerful and effective Philosophy and Aims document that helps to be the driving force behind the entire educational endeavour. It is a very friendly place characterised by an attitude of respect towards others.
Our school community
NCBIS is a truly international community with more than 60 nationalities represented in its student population. The school prides itself of its close knit community and is widely recognised for its welcoming environment.
- Proven track record of outstanding academic excellence
- Offering over 16 subjects in the International Baccaleaureate (IBDP)
- Small class size allowing individualised attention
- Maximum of 20 students in each class
- Comprehensive and broad ranging CAS program
- A truly international school with over 60 nationalities
- Qualified and experienced teachers recruited from the top UK & international schools
The school day
The school day starts at 7.55am at which time students must be in class for registration. All classes are provided with a morning break and lunch break, the timing of which depends on which section of the school a child is in. The school academic programme ends at 2.30pm each day.
The school operates an Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) programme at the end of each school day from 2.45pm – 5.00pm. Students in Year 1 to 13 are encouraged to participate in at least one ECA each week.
Click here to download our Family Prospectus.