NCBIS has a concise but powerful and effective Philosophy and Aims document that helps to be the driving force behind the entire educational endeavour. It is a very friendly place characterised by an attitude of respect towards others.
Our school community
NCBIS is a truly international community with more than 60 nationalities represented in its student population. The school prides itself of its close knit community and is widely recognised for its welcoming environment.
- Proven track record of outstanding academic excellence
- Offering over 16 subjects in the International Baccaleaureate (IBDP)
- Small class size allowing individualised attention
- Comprehensive and broad ranging CAS program
- A truly international school with over 60 nationalities
- Qualified and experienced teachers recruited from the top UK & international schools
Click here to find out more.
The school day
The school day starts at 7.55am at which time students must be in class for registration. All classes are provided with a morning break and lunch break, the timing of which depends on which section of the school a child is in. The school academic programme ends at 2.30pm each day.
The school operates an Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) programme at the end of each school day from 2.45pm – 5.00pm. Students in Year 1 to 13 are encouraged to participate in at least one ECA each week.
Click here to download our Family Prospectus.