NCBIS: New Cairo British International School
Bringing out the best in everyone
The NCBIS mission is:
To provide a learning environment that supports academic achievement whilst promoting personal growth through the attributes of the IB Learner profile, within a caring international community committed to the traditional values of honesty, courtesy, respect, integrity and fair play.
Vision Statement – in 2021 NCBIS is
An international school of renown that provides an education of excellence by which students are prepared for a rapidly changing world where skills, values, attitudes and attributes are as important as knowledge. This education enables students to fulfill their academic, sporting and artistic potential and develop a positive and creative mindset that enables them to achieve success at school and in later life. This is achieved in a happy atmosphere and safe and stimulating physical environment that is conducive to academic learning as well as personal and social growth. NCBIS will continue to be celebrated for its warm and caring ethos and its positive contribution to a sustainable and just world.
NCBIS is guided in all its actions and decisions by its commitment to:
- providing quality education in a safe, secure and caring environment
- Ensuring choice and challenge both within the curriculum and the extra-curricular programmes
- Promoting academic and personal achievement
- Inspiring intellectual curiosity, critical thinking and enthusiasm for learning
- Developing each student’s unique talents to help them achieve their potential
- Maintaining an internationally diverse community of open-minded people